Smartwatch Keyboard (SWK) – Cookies Policy
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites and mobile applications that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of our websites and mobile applications.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies. Our websites and mobile applications offer e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Website and Mobile Application preferences cookies. In order to provide you with a great experience on our websites and mobile applications we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how our websites and mobile applications run when you use them. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- Our websites and mobile applications use Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use our websites and mobile applications and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on our websites and mobile applications and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that our websites and mobile applications are delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on our websites and mobile applications whilst ensuring we understand which optimisation’s our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products and supply services, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our websites and mobile applications actually complete a download, installation or make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by our websites and mobile applications are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to our websites and mobile applications through one of our partner websites or mobile applications, so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on our websites and mobile applications that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways.We may set cookies through our website and mobile applications which may be used to enhance your profile on their websites or mobile applications or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully this has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our websites or mobile applications.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through our contact form.
This Cookies Policy was created with the help of www.cookiepolicygenerator.com.